Bénédicte coaches senior executives and management committees by combining a strategic and pragmatic approach with the activation of emotional and relational skills.
She works on performance – especially with women leaders – by focusing on self-confidence and legitimacy, leadership style, impact and influence, political and systemic intelligence.
Her assignments also deal with interpersonal dynamics, the implementation of relevant behaviours in high-stakes contexts, crisis management and conflict resolution.
Before dedicating herself to coaching, Bénédicte practiced as a lawyer for over 15 years, with a focus on deal structuring, contract negotiation and thought leadership development, at Gide, White & Case and Clifford Chance, in Paris and London.
In parallel with her coaching practice, Bénédicte mediates in intra and inter-company disputes and is a lecturer at the University of Paris La Sorbonne.
- EDHEC Business School (France), M.A. Economics
- Paris Bar (France), CAPA (Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat)
- HEC Paris (France), Certification, Executive Coaching
- IFOMENE (Institut de Formation à la Médiation et à la Négociation, Paris, France), Mediator Certification
- CMAP (Centre de Médiation et d’Arbitrage de Paris, France), Intra and Inter-Company Mediator Certification
- MRI-IGB (Mental Research Institute of Palo Alto – Institut Gregory Bateson, Liège, Belgium), Practitioner Certification, Strategic Systemic Therapy
- APTER INTERNATIONAL (Washington DC, USA), ESMA Certification (Psychology)
- The MYERS-BRIGGS COMPANY (Paris, France), MBTI Certification, TKI Certification (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument)
- EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Affiliation