Over the past two decades, Vincent has focused on the coaching, mentoring, and mental preparation of predominantly Europe-based corporate executives, Government servants, and competitive athletes.
His assignments mainly deal with leadership and impact development, conflict facilitation, power and influence within organizations, team consolidation, and motivational alignment.
In parallel with his coaching activities, Vincent is an HEC Paris School of Coaching permanent faculty member and Head Coach at INSEAD. He is also a coach supervisor.
Before his current role as Executive Coach, Vincent occupied C-level positions (Special Counselor, Head of M&A) for Government (French Prime minister) and international companies (Vivendi, Havas). He has been a partner in a major executive search company dealing with recruiting and appraisal assignments for global clients (Europe, USA, Australasia).
- ESCP (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris, France): M.A., Economics
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques (“Sciences Po”, France): M.A., Political Sciences
- INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France) Coaching Certificate
- HEC Paris (France): Certification, Executive Coaching
- IFOD (Paris, France): Practitioner, Strategic Coaching
- MRI-IGB (Mental Research Institute of Palo Alto – Liège, Belgium): Practitioner, Strategic Systemic Therapy, and Ericksonian Communication
- APTi (Chicago, USA): MBTI Certification (Psychology)
- CAPT COACH (St-Léger, Switzerland): Nuances Profile Certification (Psychology)
- APTER INTERNATIONAL (Washington DC, USA): ESMA Certification (Psychology)
- INSTITUT ECOSPORT (Paris, France): Practitioner, Mental Preparation & Performance Profiling
- EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Affiliation